Bellwether works with foundations of all sizes on projects that enhance the effectiveness of their grant making. Our work spans a variety of projects – policy advising, communications and impact strategy, issue analysis, customized research, convening support, strategic planning, and grantee support.
Our team has deep experience working with and for foundations and brings a 360-degree understanding of the complexities of creating and implementing an effective grant-driven strategy. Our work with philanthropic organizations is informed by our deep strategic and policy expertise but is customized for the uniqueness of the philanthropic sector.
Selection of who we have worked with recently
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation
- George W. Brackenridge Foundation
- The Joyce Foundation
- The Kern Family Foundation
- Stranahan Foundation
- Thomas B. Fordham Institute
- The Walton Family Foundation